WEBSITE MAINTENANCE + UPDATES
Peace of Mind
Design + Development Tweaks
Technical Support + Troubleshooting
Frequently Asked Questions
We will send you an automatic email after you checkout with a self-destructing link for your login credentials with instructions. Get them to us at your convenience. We will need your WordPress dashboard and hosting provider credentials.
- We offer 24/7 support. Because Britt Creative Co. is built around a 100% remote work environment, we have staff working from here in the US and across the globe. This allows us to offer around the clock support that will work no matter your timezone.
- We give our customers access to premium plugins. Every website on our Premium Plan or Elite Plan care plans gets access to iThemes Security Pro (a $297 value), WP Smush Pro (a $600 value) and much more. This is pretty terrific value considering the overall prices of our care plans.
- Included: You want us to change out the logo with one that you provide.
- Not included: You want us to edit your logo image.
- Included: You want us to add a new product to your WooCommerce store.
- Not included: You want us to create a custom checkout process for your WooCommerce store.
We get a lot of questions about our unlimited edits. But it’s true! Unlimited really means unlimited when it comes to the edits we provide. We don’t like to nickel and dime people, so we just ask them to pay for their monthly subscription and we provide the technical support. Easy.
Our team is distributed, meaning we work from around the globe! Our core web team is local to the US while some of our employees are international and work remotely. This gives us the ability to provide 24/7 service. If your website crashes at 3am on a Sunday morning, someone on our team will be notified within 1 minute, the issue will be addressed and your site will be back up immediately.
Our entire team works remotely. The owners of Britt Creative Co are American digital nomads, living in Europe currently, and the majority of our web core team are US-based and are working from the East Coast. However, we’re able to offer 24/7 support by recruiting the very best developers from around the world. We don’t try to hide this from anybody; in fact, we’re extremely proud of the diverse and talented team we’ve put together!
We will keep your website with it’s current hosting provider if you don’t want to make the move. We do offer our hand-picked WordPress hosting providers as the perfect option if you’re not happy with your current host and are looking for a hosting partner who will take the lead here.
- Sometimes plugin updates are released with bugs. Updating less frequently allows the plugin developer to get rid of these bugs before we add them to your WordPress site.
- Batching more updates together means an easier manual review. That in turn means a lower probability that something bad will happen or break your website.
- We’ll be doing all these updates on the weekend when most websites receive less traffic. That means a safer environment and minimal issues for your visitors.
We’ve set up our pricing structure to stay pretty lean and with our global team, it just makes more sense to handle all our support through email. While we don’t offer phone support, we’ve made customer service a huge priority here at Britt Creative and you’ll find our email support fast, effective and friendly!